- University of South Florida, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Florida State University, Juris Doctor
- Bar Admissions
- Florida Bar
- District of Columbia
- Court Admissions
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
Kevin McGavock is an associate attorney for Sasso & Sasso, P.A. where he practices in complex business and commercial litigation, trust and fiduciary litigation, construction litigation, and civil Trial.
Mr. McGavock attended the University of South Florida where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. He would go on to earn his Juris Doctorate from Florida State University.
Before joining Sasso & Sasso PA, Kevin practiced as a litigation attorney and served as Deputy Director of Legislative and External Affairs for the Florida Department of Management Services.
Prior to being admitted to The Florida Bar in 2017, he served as law clerk for Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney and was an associate with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Mr. McGavock is also a member of the Orange County Bar Association and the Seminole County Bar Association as well as a part of the Trial Lawyers section, Real Property, Probate & Trust Section, and Young Lawyers Section of The Florida Bar.
- Orange County Bar, Member
- Seminole County Bar, Member
- Seminole County Inns of Court
- Certificate of Business Law from Florida State University with Honors