- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida
- Florida International University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Bar Admissions
- Florida Bar
- Court Admissions
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- 11th Judicial Circuit Court of Appeals
Christian Bonta is an associate attorney for Sasso & Sasso, PA where he practices civil litigation in the areas of business, construction, and trust law in state and federal courts.
Mr. Bonta earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida before going on to receive his Juris Doctor degree from the College Of Law from Florida International University.
Before being admitted to practice law by The Florida Bar, Mr. Bonta served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Jose M. Rodriguez of the 11 th Judicial Circuit of Florida, and the Honorable Celeste H. Muir of the 11th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida. He was also a legal intern for the Office of the City Attorney for the City of Miami before joining Sasso & Sasso.
Christian is also a current member of the Orange County Bar Association, the Seminole County Bar Association, the Seminole County Inns of Court, and the Federal Bar Association.
- Orange County Bar Association
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Seminole County Inns of Court
- Federal Bar Association
- SCBA’s Practical Guide to the Courtroom CLE Series: Handling and Admitting Evidence: Part 1 – June 3, 2021.
- SCBA’s Practical Guide to the Courtroom CLE Series: Handling Evidence in the Courtroom: Part 2 – October 28, 2021.